My Favorite Valentine Calls Me Abuelita
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
These designs are Silhouette, Cricut, sublimation and laser friendly designs. Great for seasonal decor, apparel, totes, signs — and more! The files include one (1) .zip file with:
- contains an SVG, PNG, JPG, PDF, EPS & DXF
- 300dpi transparent background
- Standard Commercial Use License
All of our designs come with our Commercial License which allows you to use them for both personal and small business use on physical items/products.
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Limited physical projects for commercial use to be sold to your customers.
- Printing and selling physical products such as tee shirts, mugs, etc.
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
- Use of products downloaded/purchased directly within music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Creating ANY FORM of digital product to sell/distribute which consists of ANY element downloaded/purchased from SweetPNG.
- Designs CAN NOT be used on any print on demand services like Printify, Printful, Zazzle, Teespring, RedBubble, Cafepress, Custom Ink or Amazon Merch.
- Modifying a design into a new design to avoid purchasing another design. (For example, cropping out text to add your own. Please purchase the standalone element if you want to make versions with your own text.)
- Sharing the design anywhere in its full high resolution form.
- Making and selling sublimation transfers, screen print transfers, waterslides, etc. to sell to your customers up to 250 times.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products. This includes Facebook groups and Google Drives. You can share the links to the products to purchase, but not the actual files themselves.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.
I do NOT REQUIRE your product images with Sweet PNG designs to be watermarked, however when uploaded online they do need to be placed on a mockup and uploaded at no greater than 72dpi, 1500 x 1500. I also recommend using a watermark for your own branding purposes.
You MAY use my product images to share with your customers to gauge interest in a design. Our product images must remain with our branding or add your own. This protects both your product and my design work.
All rights reserves Sweet PNG 2015-2020
|File Types||DPI||Size (in.)||Background|
|PNG||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|SVG||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|EPS||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|300||10 x 10 minimum||white|
|DXF||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|JPG/JPEG||300||10 x 10 minimum||white|
There are no reviews yet.