- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
This sublimation design is ready to print and press using a sublimation printer, laser printer or your Silhouette or Cricut machine. It is great for seasonal decor, holiday gifts, t-shirts and other apparel, tote bags, signs — and more! The file includes one (1) .zip file with:
- contains a 12″ x 12″ PNG
- 300 dpi transparent background
- Comes with our Standard Commercial Use License
|File Types||DPI||Size (in.)||Background|
|PNG||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|SVG||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|EPS||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|300||10 x 10 minimum||white|
|DXF||300||10 x 10 minimum||transparent|
|JPG/JPEG||300||10 x 10 minimum||white|
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Limited physical projects for commercial use to be sold to your customers.
- Printing and selling physical products such as tee shirts, mugs, etc.
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
- Use of products downloaded/purchased directly within music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Creating ANY FORM of digital product to sell/distribute which consists of ANY element downloaded/purchased from SweetPNG.
- Designs CAN NOT be used on any print on demand services like Printify, Printful, Zazzle, Teespring, RedBubble, Cafepress, Custom Ink or Amazon Merch.
- Modifying a design into a new design to avoid purchasing another design. (For example, cropping out text to add your own. Please purchase the standalone element if you want to make versions with your own text.)
- Sharing the design anywhere in its full high resolution form.
- Making and selling sublimation transfers, screen print transfers, waterslides, etc. to sell to your customers up to 250 times.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products. This includes Facebook groups and Google Drives. You can share the links to the products to purchase, but not the actual files themselves.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.